- in one perfect God, Creator of all things, existing in three persons: God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit
- the Bible, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God
- that Jesus Christ is both God and man
- that Jesus died on the cross for our sins and He rose from the dead
- that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is lost
- that the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide salvation for the lost who believe in Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour
- that water baptism and communion are symbols to be observed by the Church during the present age
- in the coming of Jesus who provides hope for those who believe in Him as their personal Saviour
Read our our full Statement of Faith.
For a detailed account of our beliefs, please visit the Canadian Conference of Mennonite Brethren's Confession of Faith page.